In this Policy, the Concern seeks to explain how the Concern collects, processes and use and secures the information received by the Concern, provided by the users. This Policy will be amended from time to time incorporate new changes. For the purpose of this Policy, personal information shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
BDH INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to update this Policy frequently; hence you should check this page from time to time.
This Policy is intended for all users of the Portal with the objective of safeguarding the privacy of user information. All information provided by users such as e-mail addresses or any additional personal information on or through the various forms provided on the Portal, will be used solely to support and improve the relationship of users with the Concern. This Portal is designed in to guarantee maximum privacy to the user who provides the Concern with private and personal information. This Policy outlines the types of personal information that the Portal gathers when the user makes use of services provided by the Portal. The Portal will request the users to provide such information so that more personalised and relevant options can be made available to the user. By visiting the Portal, the user explicitly accepts, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by the user in the manner described in the Terms & Conditions; Return, Refund and Shipping Policy; and under this Policy. Kindly read the Terms & Conditions; Return, Refund and Shipping Policy; and the Policy carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions; Return, Refund and Shipping Policy and this Policy, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PORTAL AND SERVICES.
- USERS CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Information provided by the user
By using or visiting Portal, you expressly consent to the Terms and conditions; Return, Refund and Shipping Policy and this Policy and to process Personal Information for the purposes given under the Terms & Conditions, Return, Refund and Shipping Policy and this Policy, subject to the local laws, in the following ways such as;
- to create a personalized account containing your contact information, email-id, address, bank details etc. based on information you provide or imported from other sites or applications, or any information provided by third parties;
- to contact you about any website updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to enable you to provide feedback, and contact our customer service in case of any problem with the services or emergency;
- to conduct surveys, make promotions, advertise and to provide the results thereof such as success stories etc.;
- to provide information about you and your experience to further promote our Portal etc.
- to allow us to access your personal identification document details solely for the purposes of identification, security and payment.
- to allow you to share your experience and information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies and are illegal;
- to provide certain information that enable users to network, post information on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our Portal and many more related uses.
By using our Portal, you explicitly consent to use the information provided by you, allowing it to keep a track of the preferences or choices of the users, provide the users with additional communications, information and promotions and also enabling the Portal to collect feedback, surveys and questionnaires from the users. The Portal will use the user data to provide information to the user about potential and preferable interests related to the types of searches made by the users. The Portal may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when the users are asked to give feedback, comments or when the user want to change their registered email id or mobile number.
The Portal will not disclose the Contact Information such as mobile number, email address and other related information provided by a user unless a request made by the prospective user is accepted by the user. Only a portion of the primary information of the account will be displayed on the Portal. By providing personal information for inclusion in the database of the Portal, the user acknowledges that he/she/it has consented to his/her/its information being used as described in this Policy. It is guaranteed by the Portal that the Concern will take all necessary measures to safeguard personal information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties. The user must ensure that user does not post sensitive information which they do not wish to disclose.
In order for the Portal to provide best services to the user, it is essential that the Portal is allowed to collect and use the information as described in this Policy. This means that the data collection is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship between the Concern and the users.
- Information automatically collected or tracked
- Log File Information: The Portal automatically collects limited information about the user’s computer to the Internet, including the IP Address, computer's name, the operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. The Portal will use "clear GIFs" (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of the users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. The Portal will also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to the users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The Portal will use this information to inter-alia deliver the web pages to the users upon request and to measure traffic within the Portal to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity of the Portal.
- Device Information: The Portal will collect information about the devices the user uses to access the Portal, including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. The Portal either collects all or some of this information depending upon what type of device is being used and its settings.
- HOW INFORMATION IS USED BY THE CONCERN
The information supplied by the users helps the Portal to improve the services provided by it and to provide the most user-friendly experience. The information provided by the user is used to provide the user with personalized content including the services as required. This is done by using the previous search/browsing history of the user to determine relevant search results. It is also used to customize and improve the features, performance and support of the Portal. The information used to provide relevant advertising, interest-based advertising of the Concern and third parties. The Portal, under no circumstance, will share a user’s personal information for marketing purposes.
The information provided by the users also helps the Portal to conduct its internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement. The information collected for this purpose may include the IP address of the user and mobile device information to help diagnose problems with the services provided by the Portal and to administer the Portal adequately. The Portal makes use of the user information to create aggregate and statistical data for improving the commercial prospects of the Concern. When the Portal collects any information that does not identify the user as a specific natural person ("Non-Personal Information"), the Concern is permitted to use and disclose this information for any purpose, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, except where the Concern is required to do otherwise by applicable law. Examples of Non-Personal Information include: physical location information; Demographic information, including ZIP codes, etc.; or any anonymous personal information, aggregated or de-identified.
By submitting personal information, the user agrees to storing, processing and transferring of personal information by the Concern. However, the Concern is inclined towards the safety of the users and to ensure this, the Concern will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the user’s personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Most importantly, the Concern has implemented industry standard security measures to protect the personal data of the users. When data is saved in application it will automatically transferred to a secured server via encrypted channel. When a user tries to retrieve data from server, it will be routed through an encrypted channel and displayed on the user’s device.
WARNING: The information collected and stored via the internet is not and cannot be completely secured and the Concern cannot guarantee the security of all personal information fully submitted by the users. Any and all transmission is at the risk of the users. The user agrees and acknowledges the risk involved before registering or using the Portal.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
The Concern shares user Information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Concern may share user information to enforce or protect its rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, or when the Concern has reason to believe that disclosing Information of user(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with its rights or Portals, to enforce the Concern’s Terms & conditions; Return, Refund and Shipping Policy and this Policy when the Concern believes that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As and when the Concern may otherwise deem necessary and is permitted by applicable laws to protect and defend the rights, the users, or third parties; or
- As permitted under applicable laws to meet national security and similar requirements.
The Concern may use the contact information of the user, in order, to send users mail or other communications regarding updates at the Portal or potential services that may be offered. The Concern may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on advertisers or anything else which may be of interest to the user. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information that the Concern has obtained about the users.
Although the Concern is committed to protecting the privacy of its users, the Concern cannot guarantee that all the personal information or private communications of the users will always remain private. As a user of the Portal, the user must understand and agree that he/she/it shall assume all responsibility and risk for his/her/its use of the Portal, the internet generally, and for the documents posted or accessed and for his/her/its conduct on and off the Portal. A user’s account may be visible to other users/visitors on the Portal. Portal. However, it is the responsibility of the user to make sure that the users or third party do not get unauthorized access to his/her/its account.
The Concern will not rent, sell or share the personal information of the users with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. The Concern will not rent, sell or share personal information of the users with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. The Concern shall not be responsible for any act of users which is contrary to the Terms & conditions or Laws. The Concern shall not be held responsible for the illegal act of the user/third party towards the other.
- CHOICE REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Concern will make use of the user’s email address to send notifications to the user, only to the extent of what the user has opted-in for promotional communications. Such personal data is provided by the user during the time of registration. The Concern will send service-related announcements to the user whenever it is deemed to be necessary. Generally, the user cannot opt-out of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If the user does not wish to receive these announcements, he/she/it has the option to deactivate his/her/its account.
- How to deactivate user account
If a user wishes to deactivate its account with the Portal, he/she/it can do so by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Once the account is deactivated, the user will no longer have full access to the Portal and personal information such as Phone Number; Profile Picture; Date of Birth that was provided, shall be unlinked.
- Security Safeguards
The Concern has implemented several technical and organizational measures as well as certain physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure personal information of the users from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet and wireless communications, the Concern cannot guarantee that the personal information of users will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, when transferred over or through systems not within the exclusive control of the Concern.
The user is responsible for ensuring that personal login credentials (username and password) are kept confidential. The user is asked to create a unique and strong password for one’s account and it should not be used for any other web services or applications. The password must not be shared with anyone else. The Concern will take appropriate security measures for protection against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
By availing the services provided by the Portal, the user assumes the risk of providing personal information. The Concern guarantees compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 regarding the protection and preservation of private data and to ensure maximum privacy to the users of the Portal.
- TIPS FOR RESPONSIBLE USE OF THE PORTAL
The Concern will actively monitor the Portal for activities that violate its Terms & conditions. If any fraudulent activity is detected, the user’s account will be removed immediately. However, fraudulent activity can sometimes appear and all users are urged to exercise caution in their usage of the Portal. Please consider the following tips when conducting availing the services of the Portal:
- The user must not send money to anyone and should give out personal or financial account information to any other user via email or through the Portal.
- The user must be aware of accounts that asks for personal/sensitive information which might be inappropriate and suspicious.
- The user should not include sensitive personal information in the personal account.
- PRIVACY OF MINORS
Every user must be of 18 years of age or above to avail the services of the Portal. If any person is under the age of 18 years, his/her use of the Portal must be under the supervision or approval of a parent or guardian or any other adult.
- UPDATES/AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
This Policy is subject to updates from time to time. The revised Policy will be effective immediately for users registering accounts or otherwise acknowledging the Policy on or after the revision date. For other users who registered accounts before the revision date, it will also become effective immediately. However, they can object to the new Policy within thirty (30) days after the revision date. If changes which materially reduces the rights or increases responsibilities of the users are made, the users will be notified by email (sent to the email address specified in the user’s account) prior to the change becoming effective. Users are encouraged to periodically review this page for the latest information on the privacy practices of the Concern.
- CONTACT US
If the users have any query regarding this Policy, they can contact the customer care at email@example.com.
THE CONCERN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AS PER THE INDIAN LAWS AS SEEN FIT. THE CONTINUED USE OF THE PORTAL WILL SIGNIFY THE ACCEPTANCE BY THE USER OF ANY AMENDMENT TO THESE TERMS, RETURN, REFUND AND SHIPPING POLICY AND THIS POLICY. THE USER IS THEREFORE ADVISED TO RE-READ THE POLICY ON A REGULAR BASIS. SHOULD IT BE THAT THE USER DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE MODIFICATIONS OR AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS OR POLICY, THE USER MAY TERMINATE HIS/HER/ITS USE OF THIS PORTAL IMMEDIATELY. THE CONCERN WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION OF THE USERS DUE TO ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY ACCESS, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. THE ONUS OF PROTECTING THE CLASSIFIED/ PERSONAL INFORMATION DETAILS OF EVERY USER SOLELY DEPENDS ON THEM AND THE CONCERN SHALL TAKE NO LIABILITY IN CASE OF ANY BREACH THEREUPON. THE CONCERN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE USER’S ACCOUNT OR FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR INACCURACY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION SO DISCLOSED AND USED WHETHER OR NOT IN PURSUANCE OF A LEGAL PROCESS OR OTHERWISE. THE USER PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN KEEPING HIS/HER PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE. THE USER SHOULD NOT SHARE HIS/HER USER NAME, PASSWORD, OR OTHER SECURITY INFORMATION RELATED TO THEIR ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE. THE CONCERN GENERALLY FOLLOWS ACCEPTED STANDARDS TO PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE USERS, INCLUDING THE USE OF SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. THEREFORE, WHILE THE CONCERN WILL STRIVE TO USE COMMERCIALLY ACCEPTABLE MEANS TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USERS, THE CONCERN CANNOT GUARANTEE ITS ABSOLUTE SECURITY AND THEREBY USAGE IN A MANNER THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THIS POLICY.